We will bring hope of restoration, renewal, and development through the Word of God, worship and fellowship. We will encourage and spiritually feed all souls for the Kingdom of God, and our community.
(Luke 4:18-19 "The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD.")
Our vision is living transformed lives in Jesus Christ. We believe that the hungry soul of man is only satisfied in a vital, consistent relationship with Jesus Christ where he is supreme in every facet of our corporate and individual lives. The vision is what enables us to truly love one another, have our family strengthen and stabilize, experience true healing and live in complete joy. In addition, we are a ministerial alliance of local churches and five-fold ministries. It
provides and international network and framework for the ongoing apostate like strategy of the Spirit of God that will increase the effectiveness of the way in which needs for connections and relationships are formed, transformed, and maintain. It is also serving to increase the potential of harvesting which is intended to be in grafted into local churches.
(Matthew 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.)
· All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
· There is one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
· Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
· That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
· That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
· We believe in water baptism as being completely submerged and also identifying with Jesus Christ with his death, burial and resurrection.
· We believe in the Holy Communion.
· In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
· We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
· In using every modern means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
Eagle Wings Faith Ministry
Copyright © 2019 Eagle Wings Faith Ministry - All Rights Reserved.
Isaiah 40:31 - But those who wait on the Lord